How do I put all this scuba kit into my gear into my kit bag?
There are many ways you can pack your kit bag with all your gear and it depends upon whom owns the equipment, whether or not you take all the equipment, distance to carry the gear, where you will be kitting up.
For diving with us and using our shop gear we would recommend packing your kit in the following manner ;
- Fins in first – Place your scuba fins at the bottom of your kit bag. We place fins at the bottom of the kit bag fro two reasons
- Fins are the things you will need last
- Fins are cheap, plastic and durable. Therefore fins can protect the rest of your scuba kit from damage through transportation to and from the dive site.
- After checking your scuba regulator thoroughly make a loop with the hoses and place inside of your BCD in the middle, then fold the BCD sides around it for padding & protection
- Having size checked & adjusted your mask attach your snorkel to the left hand side then place inside a folded or rolled wetsuit and place this also inside your BCD on top of your regulator set.
- Place BCD inside of your kit bag, right on top of your fins.
- Zip her up your good to go diving.